GUY STOUT – CHARTERED FINANCIAL PLANNER
MY WORK HISTORY
I have now been working in Financial Services for over 25 years and enjoy close working relationships with my clients. I am a Pensions, Investment and Inheritance Tax planning Specialist.
As well as individual clients and businesses, I’m a trusted adviser to many accountants, solicitors and mortgage brokers, helping their clients achieve their goals by providing bespoke, independent, unbiased financial planning that is tailored to their individual needs and objectives.
Outside the work, business I enjoy spending time with my family. My other hobbies and interests include – football, cricket, golf, skiing, wine and reading.
• Advanced Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
• Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
• Certificate in Mortgage Advice
• Certificate in Equity Release
• Award in Long Term Care Insurance
• Personal Finance Society (PFS)
• The Charted Insurers Institute (CII)
• FCA REGISTER