DEAN ANSCOMBE – EXECUTIVE INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVISER
MY WORK HISTORY
I joined the Financial Services Industry in October 1987 so with over 30 years’ experience I have seen many changes in our industry.
Being independent is part of what makes me different. It’s the reason I am free to advise you about products from the entire financial marketplace. I do not act on behalf of any bank or financial institution, so my recommendations are solely about what’s right for you.
Whilst offering a full range of financial services I tend to specialise in Investments, Lifetime mortgages, residential mortgages and Inheritance Tax planning.
• Diploma in Investment Planning (AIFA)
• Certificate in Mortgage advice and planning (CeMap)
• Certificate in Lifetime Mortgages (CeLTM)
• Personal Finance Society (PFS)
• The Charted Insurers Institute (CII)
• FCA REGISTER